How do you use Network Analysis?
Charitable foundations and grant-making organizations must regularly demonstrate their social return on investment (ROI). Calculating the success of a grant-making effort is difficult and often requires out of the box solutions. Network analysis can provide a powerful means of analyzing the efficacy of your charitable efforts.
- How well is money being spent?
- Could collaboration between funded organizations increase the social return on investment?
- How could funds be targeted most efficiently to achieve the social result the foundation is after?
Education Agencies & Organizations
Districts, schools, and other education agencies are beginning to rely more heavily on collaboration in order to implement initiatives and improve educational practice. Network analysis can help determine how collaboration within these various working groups functions in order to identify gaps and maximize the dissemination of information.
- Where is efficient cooperation occurring between districts on important initiatives?
- Where can state agencies, or other organizations, provide the most support?
- Who are the important actors that others come to for advice?
- How are teachers collaborating within and across schools?
Large Companies & Organizations
Organizations of all types require many employees and other stakeholders to work together efficiently to produce results at minimal cost. Network analysis can be a powerful tool that can analyze the performance of your organization and how the critical people or actors contribute to your organization's overall mission.
- How is information flowing through your organization?
- What are the best avenues for disseminating changes or new initiatives?
- Where are there barriers to efficient collaboration?