Strategic Organizational Consulting
We help organizations realize their full potential by maximizing the success and efficiency of people and programs. Using current research, best practice, and strategic data analytics, we can help your organization solve problems, implement high-quality programs and processes, hire and retain the best talent, and maximize overall success.
How can Organizational Consulting help you?
Job analysis is the foundation to the development of effective organizational programs, processes, and systems. Job analysis is a systematic process used to investigate and document the many components of a job, including job tasks and responsibilities, and the associated knowledge, skills, and abilities required for success.
- Are you hiring the right people for the job?
- Are you ensuring that your employees have the equipment and tools they need to be successful?
- Are your training and employee development programs properly aligned to the job?
- Are your compensation and benefit structures appropriate for the job?
Attracting and hiring the best talent will help your organization to obtain and maintain the upper hand towards organizational competitors. Managing organizational talent through high-quality training, professional development, and evaluation systems are critical to organizational success.
- Are you attracting the job candidates you need and want?
- Are your marketing and branding strategies sending the right message to potential employees?
- Are you providing competitive compensation and benefits?
- Are you hiring the right people?
- Is your onboarding process efficient?
Organizations that truly want to stand out must do more than just hire the right talent. Employee engagement and development are essential to ensuring your employees are satisfied and empowered. Keeping and growing your talent is the key to maintaining your competitive edge.
- Are you hiring and promoting the right employees?
- Are your employees engaged and satisfied?
- Does your evaluation system correctly identify performance gaps and performance strengths?
- Are you providing meaningful and useful feedback to help your employees grow and develop?
- Are you setting appropriate expectations for your employees?
Creating and implementing effective programs, policies, and procedures will improve the overall efficiency of your organization, and will ensure that you are providing the best possible service to your clients and customers.
- Are your programs, policies, and procedures effective at accomplishing what they were created to do?
- Do you see areas where your organization can improve upon existing programs, policies, or procedures?
- Are you making the best use of your organization's resources?
- Do you need to demonstrate the effectiveness of a program to funders or potential funders?
Retaining high-quality talent is critical to long-term organizational success. Employee turnover compromises your organization’s bottom line. If the underlying causes of turnover are not appropriately identified and targeted, the long-term effects have the potential to be devastating.
- Do you want to hire and keep the best talent?
- Do you have high employee turnover in your organization?
- Are you losing your best talent to your competitors?
- Do you want to know and understand the reasons behind turnover in your organization?
- Do you want to prevent future turnover in your organization?