Meet the Slope Leadership Team
Founder and CEO
Gilad has a background in advanced statistical analysis and specializes in applying creative research solutions to complex problems. He has an M.A. in Political Science with a concentration in methodology and quantitative analysis and also has experience working in politics at the state and federal levels.
Gilad specializes in:
- Driving organizational change and decision making through advanced data visualization tools
- Analyzing complex communication and leadership networks using social network analysis
- Creating dynamic Tableau dashboards
Director of Policy and Analytics
Britt is an expert in developing and communicating advanced metrics to facilitate the evaluation of programs and policies. She has a Ph.D. in Human Development and Quantitative Methodology and was a Strategic Data Fellow through Harvard’s Center for Education Policy Research.
Britt specializes in:
- Presenting complex data and analytic findings to diverse stakeholders
- Facilitating data-driven decision making that informs policy and practice
- Developing actionable analytics and metrics